We are in the beginning stages of creating the Itinerary for the Leap Day Birthday Bash in 2024.
Here is what we have so far. A lot more details will be filled in once we finalize location. This will be built as a “A La Carte” type event where you will purchase tickets per person for the events that fit your families schedule availability and desire. Why? This makes the event more attractive for various peoples budget.
We are planning a small fee registration per person (Hopefully around $30) that will pay for an event T-Shirt, A Lanyard & Name Tag (Leap Day Babies lanyard will be a different color), An Event Tumbler, amount towards Photographer deposit, and a small donation amount towards our Charity Community Service Project.
- February 27, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Afternoon – Arrival & Registration (Gift Shop, Authors and Collectors Expo)
- Evening- 2020 Leap Day Cruise Reunion
- February 28, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Morning -Afternoon- Arrival & Registration (Gift Shop, Authors and Collectors Expo)
- Late Morning-Afternoon- Organized Sightseeing Tour that depends on location
- Evening- Meet N Greet Ice Breaker and dinner for all. Have an adjoining room for kids to have their own meet n greet.
- February 29, 2024 (Thursday)
- Morning- Afternoon- Charity Community Service Project(s)- Depending on the location- and what the charitable need is for that location- there may be more than one. We will not have “tickets” for this event- but we will request a small donation to go towards the charity.
- Evening- LEAP DAY BALL
- March 1, 2024 (Friday)
- Morning-Afternoon-Evening- Sightseeing or Social Options/ BBQ/ Pool Party/etc (All depends on the location)
- March 2, 2024 (Saturday) (Last Day)
- Morning- Farewell Breakfast (If Last Day)
This is just a beginning planning and we know that many details will change in the next few years. We may extend it by a day to have more group events being that the 2nd falls on a Saturday. Feedback would be appreciated!
I cannot wait to meet you all (or see you all again) in 2024!
The 2024 Leap Day Birthday Bash Organizer &
*Newly appointed – Honor Society of the Leap Day Baby Event Coordinator!